What is the Elite SDVOB Network?
Over 20 years ago, a group of veterans who had served their country found themselves struggling as individual business owners. Recognizing the challenges faced by disabled veterans—and grasping the value of teamwork that sets the veteran community apart—they established a network of businesses to serve as advocates and resources for service disabled veteran owned businesses: The Elite Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business Network.
A 501(c)19 non-profit veterans organization, the Elite SDVOB Network is an all-volunteer association comprised of business owners. Our mission is centered on advocacy, education and business opportunities advancement for service disabled veteran owned businesses and their allies.
A national organization, the Elite SDVOB Network hosts events across the country, including a national convention that has been held annually since 2003. We collaborate with business leaders, policy makers, and the general public to provide the means for Service Disabled Veteran Owned
Businesses to overcome challenges and prosper in an evolving business environment.
Why join the Elite SDVOB Network?
The Elite SDVOB Network concentrates on a few key areas in serving its members:
- Members benefit from our work with policy makers to advance programs for veteran owned businesses at federal, state and municipal levels
- Input from members is directed to shape commercial and public sector programs focused on SDVOB engagement
- Members get access to special guest speakers who bring a wealth of subject matter expertise on topics of interest to businesses
- Elite’s members get targeted information on emerging opportunities and evolving policies that directly affect SDVOBs and their partners
- Member businesses get connected with buyers
- Networking events around the country
- Facilitating teaming
- Discount access to the National Convention
Who may join the Elite SDVOB Network?
We have three membership levels:
For any certified SDVOB. For businesses not certified by US Dept of Veterans Affairs or at the
State level, proof of service-connected disability and veteran majority business ownership must be provided. Annual dues are $60
For non-SDVOB individuals or companies looking to team with or assist SDVOBs and be part of our network. Annual dues are $200
For organizations of any size desiring to offer assistance and support aimed at the betterment of Elite’s membership and in support of our mission. Annual dues are $1500